DrRad app was first designed with a simple idea of uploading any radiological image by clinicians or general customers into the app via specified user account , which will be analysed by our radiology team and a preliminary opinion regarding the image is sent to the customer.
On a pilot project basis we have launched the app in December 2015 and updated it in March 2016.
Components of DrRad mobile app include:
1) Upload the scan images:
• Radiological images can be uploaded by any customer and concerned report is sent to their accounts.
• Helps the clinicians or medical students to get a diagnosis regarding the patient’s morbidity.
2) Call an ambulance:
• A customer can select his location and search for the ambulance services available in the city.
• Call option is given from the app, which directly connects the customer to ambulance service provider.
3) Book a Doctor’s appointment:
• In order to make the app more customer centric we have included this section.
• A city can be selected and doctors of various specialties are listed in the app with whom an appointment can be booked for a specific time and date
4) List of hospitals and diagnostic centers in a city:
• The facilities incorporated in the app , such as - booking an appointment with doctor and listing various hospitals / diagnostic centers in a city is done to form a network of hospitals and doctors , with whom we can co-ordinate for Teleradiology services in future.
5) Chat with an Expert:
• After posting an image and getting the report, if the customer is having further queries , he/she can chat with a Radiologist for clarifications.
6) Blog :
• Interesting cases or articles are published in the blog section.